.NET Sr. Developer - 5 positions
Under the supervision of the Director, the .Net Developer designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications and components
Supports and/or installs software applications and components
Works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow.
- Candidate ideally would possess 3-4 years of experience with a Bachelor’s Degree in
- Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support
- Ability to develop large scale web/database applications
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly with business users and project manager
- Ability to innovate and provide functional applications with intuitive interfaces
- Ability to construct user guides and documentation
- Project Management skills
- E-commerce integration skills
- Working experience with Content Management Systems
- Have the ability to work and consult with colleagues as well as individually.
- Have the ability to consult and communicate closely with management/supervisor and staff.
- This individual is expected to nurture a team of up to 5 people under him/her and deliver project management, product management ensuring high quality and timely delivery.
- Strong documentation skills, analytical skills, and communication skills (verbal/written) needed. Should be willing to work under timelines in a start-up environment.
- Proven experience with Microsoft .NET technologies including, ASP.NET, ADO.NET
- Experience developing websites using a Content Management System (CMS)
- Some experience with front end UI design will be helpful
- Minimum 2-3 years in backend software design in SQL Server, Stored procedures, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#
- 3-5 years of actual experience in the workplace
- College or University degree in Computer Science preferred